Saturday, August 11, 2007

Internet too

So Dave said some friends of his had turned up in BKK and he was spending the weekend with them :-(, so no "gogo bar" today or tomorrow unless I find another decent guy who can keep his hands to itself. Anyway too hot, too unwell to do anything much, spent the day mainly asleep, and now I've been like hours in this Internetcafe because I started doing some online research and its like just as bad online as in real life. I mean I was expecting to find maybe some old guys diaries about how many babes they'd banged or something, but its muchmuch worse, there's a whole infrastructure out there dedicated to Thai prostitution, how to get the best "deals", how to screw the girls best (not only literally!!!).

Now, I'm going to link to some of these sites, so click at your own risk!!! Actually most of them don't have much visual smut, theyre all too busy talking about their deeds.

Right off, first place I came across was actually a gal who dared to take a critical look at the "sex-pat world" as she calls it ( http://www.expatgirl.blogspot.com/ , same blogger layout as me!). Looks like she only made the one post / podcast and crumbled under the blast of misogony. (So heaven help me here, but I guess noones found their way here yet). OK, so its similar to what I'm saying her, but the links from there are real eyeopeners. Straight off I find this BangkokBadBoy character (click on the link at your own risk) - classic example of what I mean. Don't know how old the guy is - maybe mid 20s - and his blog is an almost daily diary of "how many birds I shagged today". And not a few digs at the Western Woman, who if you believe what is written there, is a big fat bitch.

So, then you look at the comments, its like a meeting place for sexpats and sex tourists and you follow one link and you get deeper and deeper into a twisty maze of sites - all by different people with different motivations, but one thing in mind: screwing the "LBFMs" as someone so elegantly put it. These guys love their acronyms, this one is really abusive at all levels so if you want to know what it means, look it up yourself.

Some other acronyms I learned: "ST" is short time, i.e. where the guy takes the girl for a couple of hours (usually to a grotty "short time" hotel room), and the opposite of course "LT", long time, where the guy keeps the girl overnight. But then usually in their own hotel, which they've previously checked out as "GF", girl friendly, i.e. the staff don't bat an eyelid if you wonder in at midnight with someone in toe who's clearly not your SO (Significant Other, spouse or partner, whose usually back home on the ranch doing the dishes in these guys imaginiations). Another good one to know and this one I find quite funny haha, is LB - ladybody, i.e. transvestite, because it looks like there are a lot of these around (come to think of it some of the "girls" on the street we saw from the Starbucks the other night I'm sure must be really have been LBs, i.e. guys) and the really funny thing is they disguise themselves so well some guys don't notice, until theyre back in their hotel rooms and getting down to business and they notice they got more than they bargained for, LOL!!!!!

'K, theres more stuff out there than I can cope with now, so I'm gonna call it a day for now.

2 comments:

Bangkok Bad Boy said...

I'm still trying to figure out whether this site's a hoax or not (surely nobody is THIS hysterical?), but thanks for the link anyway.

My site's a bit more than a shag-diary (although it certainly serves that purpose), and yes - my opinion is that Thai women are more fun and better value than Western women, in general. I don't hate white women, but I get a better deal in Thailand. My legion of readers seem to feel the same way.

Taking emotions out of it for a moment (if you can), can you explain exactly what's wrong with:

1. men who pay for sex?
2. men who prefer asian women?
3. men who travel to asia in order to pay asian women for sex?

Anyway, good luck with the site, and welcome to Bangkok.

Anonymous said...

Hi FemGirl,

I too think maybe this blogs a wind-up as I can't really believe somebody would come all this way to Thailand and then to take offence to a life she could just choose to stay away from.

I hate smoking, but rather than stew over it, I just keep out of places where people do it. Trust me, it makes for a much easier life and give you the chance to focus on things you like (perhaps your hello kitty stuff?)

Best wishes,

Martin