Wednesday, August 15, 2007

GROSSER AND GROSSER

Continuing on from the previous post about the Internet... I came across more sites than I can cope with, it was making me upset some of the stuff. I took some time out and went out of BKK (had to anyway, my visa was running out so flew to Singapore for a "breath of fresh air"). Coming back to BKK, it was good to look at it with a little detachment, because thought its GROSS (this sex toursim stuff I mean) its really more a combination of SAD and GROSS. Its almost funny some of it. But deadly serious too.

Anyway bakc to the Internet: this Bangkok Bad Boy guy leads to the blog of a guy (or guys) who own a "gogo bar" in the Nana Place complex. This is one of these "boys clubs" where they swap info on STUFF of every kind. "Beginners Guide To Picking up Girls off a Dark Backstreet", that kind of thing. You really do not want to read this, so I've done it for you, and if you're a sensitive nature you might want to go look at a Hello Kitty website NOW.














OK, still with me? Get this: you thought gogo (a sort of takeout lapdance bar) was bad? They have worse. BLOW JOB BARS!!!!!! Where guys go - for a few 100 baht - the title says it all: Lolita’s – Suck it and see! by Shuttlecock ONLY READ IF U HAVE MINDBLEACH AT THE READY if you don't want to, heres a snippet: "well that took me over the edge and I filled her mouth like a chipmunk stocking up for winter.. she took it all then unceremoniously emptied the contents into a handful of tissues.." eeewwwwwwwwwww

Gonna give this a break I think


Technorati Profile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody seems to post here....why would that be?

Femgirl, you are confirming global prejudices about North-American females. Thanks for the reality check.

Lonely-planet-in-hand-loser.

Please get a life, go back to the US and leave SEA alone.

As in Iraq and Afghanistan we can do with out your kind of people in SEA as well.

Thank you.

Femgirl Bangkok said...

And who are you Mr. (I think) Anonymous? WTF has Iraq and Afganistan got to do with anything? U won't find "my kind of people" there thats for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Femgirl. Keep up the good work. Your blog presents a healthy new perspective on living in Bangkok!